Shipping & Delivery
- Dandelion does all of it’s shipping with UPS. Once you have placed your order you will receive an “UPS Ship Notification”: e-mail from UPS that will give you a delivery date and a tracking number. Once your order has been delivered you will receive a “UPS Delivery Notification”. If your order is delayed in shipping with UPS they will send you Notification e-mail. For insurance purposes we may require a signature for a delivery. If you have questions regarding our shipping please contact us at email@example.com.
- We accept exchanges for merchandise within 14 days of delivery. Dandelion gives no cash or credit card refunds. All Items On Sale Are Final Sale And Can Not Be Returned Or Exchanged. Please follow these instructions for a hassle-free exchange:
1) Make sure all merchandise being returned for exchange has its gift reciept; we will not be able to except any items for return with out receipt.
2) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exchange conformation number within the 14 days after receiving shipment. Once you receive your number you can ship the item.
3) Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. No refunds or reimbursements will be made towards the cost of shipping returned or exchanged merchandise back to us, unless it is to exchange damaged merchandise for identical products. For damaged merchandise, we will pay for return shipping costs and send replacement items at no additional shipping charge. Any damage or defect claims must be made within 7 days of delivery.
4) If sent the item back within 14 days, in good condition and has gift receipt then you can exchange your item.
Exchange at a store location
1) Make sure all merchandise brought in for exchange has its gift receipt; we will not be able to except any items for exchange without this receipt.
2) Bring with you the invoice you received in your package.
If items brought in with in 14 days, in good condition and have gift receipt then you can exchange for an item or receive a store credit.
Effective Date: January 21, 2008
What Types of Information Does DadnelionJewelry.com Collect From Me?
Personal Information. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information.
Non-Personal Information. We also collect non-personal information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your Internet protocol (IP) Address ("Non-Personal Information"). Non-Personal Information cannot be easily used to personally identify you.
How and When Does DandelionJewelry.com Collect This Information?
Providing Information to Us. We collect Personal Information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product sold through our store, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address.
Communications With Us. If you communicate with us regarding the Website, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
Analytic and Reporting Technologies. Like the operators of most websites, we use analytic and reporting technologies to record Non-Personal Information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software, operating system types, clickstream patterns, and the dates and times that the Website are accessed.
How Does DandelionJewelry.com Use My Information?
Personal Information. We use Personal Information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the DandelionJewelry.com Services and the Website, fulfilling requests for information, producing and shipping the products that you order, and providing customer support.
Non-Personal Information. We use Non-Personal Information to track the use of the Website and the DadnelionJewelry.com Services and for other internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our Website.
When Will DandelionJewelry.com Disclose My Information to Third Parties?
Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your Personal Information to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires us. In the event DandelionJewelry.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by or with another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or by a notice on our Website of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
Disclosure to Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your Personal Information to prevent an emergency, to prevent harm to others, to respond to legal requirements, to protect or enforce our rights and policies, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers and Online Partners. We may contract with various third parties who help us provide, maintain and improve the Website. For example, we use a third party to process payments made to us, and may subcontract out production, fulfillment, analytics, reporting or other operations. We also contract with several online partners to help manage, monitor and optimize our Website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, communications and how visitors use the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing your Personal Information, except for the purpose of providing the services in question. We cannot guarantee that such third parties will not disclose your Personal Information. DandelionJewelry.com does not share, rent or trade your Personal Information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We will disclose Non-Personal Information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers, and others. You may not opt-out of the sharing of this information. However, it cannot be easily used to identify you personally.
What About Cookies and Web Beacons?
A web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than a 1x1 pixel that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the Website or receiving the e-mail.
Cookies and web beacons used by DandelionJewelry.com are not linked to Personal Information.
Does DandelionJewelry.com Protect My Personal Information?
Personal Information. Whenever we obtain your Personal Information, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we are not insurers of the security of your Personal Information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the Website, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Website. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number and/or social security number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.