Holiday Shopping Tips
Here at Dandelion we have been working together to prepare for this holiday season 2020. Thanks to you all, we are looking forward to this delightful time of year, during which we find joy in helping connect people with special gifts, meaningful jewelry, and those perfect items for your loved ones. This year is no different, but we do want to plan ahead to make this year's holiday shopping fun, happy, safe, and stress-free.
In order to best help you with your holiday shopping at Dandelion, we want to share some of our tips and services to keep in mind!
- Take advantage of our private shopping appointments! You can schedule a time to shop the store before or after our regular hours, when it will be just you (or you and a friend or two) and a Dandelion staff member in the store.
- Consider pre-shopping on our website! You can view a wide range of our collections online and get ideas for what you'd like to take a look at when you come in to the store. This can help reduce the amount of time you are inside the store, which is a factor to consider due to our more limited capacity, staff, and hours this year. Or, you can complete your shopping online and select in-store pickup or have it shipped!
- If you love the in-store shopping experience (we sure do!), we will be happy to assist you during our regular hours! Keep in mind that we may have less staff available than you are accustomed to during the holiday season.
- We will continue to limit the number of guests inside the store at one time. Consider shopping solo or just with one or two other people, to help us maintain safe physical distancing in our small stores!
- You'll find that shopping may be easier during "off-peak" hours, like the morning and evening rather than mid-day.
- Start shopping now (if you haven't already)! It isn't too early, and we have so much wonderful new merchandise coming in every day.
- Also, our holiday exchange policy allows for an extension to our regular two-week exchange policy: just let us know that your purchase is a holiday gift and we will include the appropriate gift receipt!
- We offer free shipping for any purchase over $50, in-store or online. This year, many of you may be sending more holiday gifts in the mail rather than visiting in person - save yourself the trouble of shipping and let us do it for you! We will be offering a "shop now, ship later" service so that you can do your holiday shopping ahead of time, and we will ship it out later so that it arrives in time for the appropriate holiday!
We look forward to seeing you this holiday season! And we can never say it enough: THANK YOU for all of your support, and your decision to shop at small, family-owned businesses like Dandelion. We truly appreciate every moment spent helping you find the perfect gift, try on a piece by your favorite artist, or discover handcrafted jewelry that speaks to you.
Photos of Dandelion in Ardmore by Colleen Stepanian Photography