Kristin Ford Jewelry is handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest from colorful semi-precious gemstones. Kristin draws inspiration from her interest in the healing energy of stones, which she discovered while in India. She continued her study, traveling around the world to learn from indigenous healers and researching ancient traditions and uses of stones, numerology, and astrology. Her pieces highlight the natural beauty of the stones, which she puts together into unique and beautiful color combinations.
- This 16" 14k gold-filled strung turquoise necklace features a 16mm labradorite drop.
- Finished with a gold fill oval lobster clasp and 2" chain extender.
- Labradorite; Protection & Self Confidence
- Turquoise; Goodness & Ancient Wisdom
- Handmade in the United States