Kristin Ford Jewelry is handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest from colorful semi-precious gemstones. Kristin draws inspiration from her interest in the healing energy of stones, which she discovered while in India. She continued her study, traveling around the world to learn from indigenous healers and researching ancient traditions and uses of stones, numerology, and astrology. Her pieces highlight the natural beauty of the stones, which she puts together into unique and beautiful color combinations.
- This wonderful design features 16" of strung Hematite and Blue Topaz accented by a sweet Blue Topaz baguette.
- It is finished with a sterling silver lobster clasp and a 2" extender chain.
- Blue Topaz; True Love, Sucess in all Endeavors
- Hematite; Energizer, Manifesting True Desires
- Handmade in the United States