Kristin Ford Jewelry is handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest from colorful semi-precious gemstones. Kristin draws inspiration from her interest in the healing energy of stones, which she discovered while in India. She continued her study, traveling around the world to learn from indigenous healers and researching ancient traditions and uses of stones, numerology, and astrology. Her pieces highlight the natural beauty of the stones, which she puts together into unique and beautiful color combinations.
- This lovely necklace features an 18mm Chalcedony briolette, a 6mm bezel Chrysoprase and a 4mm Apatite rondel.
- It is 19 1/2" of 14k gold-filled chain finished with a lobster clasp and 2" extender chain.
- The front drop hangs approximately 1 1/2".
- Chalcedony; Calming & Soothing Energy
- Chrysoprase; Forgiveness Apatite; Inner Vitality