Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have temporary closed our storefronts, we will extend a temporary return policy to customers to assist them in their jewelry purchases while we are all navigating this new and crazy time.
We know purchasing jewelry online is difficult and that is why you come see us in our stores where you can try on, touch and feel items before you purchase. We would like you to be able to do that now in the comfort of your home while we are all keeping ourselves and others safe by social distancing. All items will be shipped from our office with minimal staff and CDC recommended policies.
The temporary policy will allow you to place an order, receive the order, and return items for a refund for a nominal return shipping fee. Items will ship with in 2-4 business days.
This policy will only be available for items purchased at dandelionjewelry.com beginning 3/17/2020 through the duration of the temporary closure of our physical stores.
If you wish to return items the temporary policy guidelines are:
Contact us with in 2 days of receiving if you plan to return item(s) for refund at email@example.com
Let us know what item(s) you will be returning
Items must be shipped within 3 days of receiving your order via UPS via a drop box or UPS shipping store.
Items must be returned in new, unworn, and undamaged condition
Refunds will be issued when items are received and inspected.
Return shipping, insurance, and processing fee will be deducted from refund
- Orders totaling under $100 will have $8 deducted from the refund.
- Orders totaling between $100 and $500 will have $18 deducted from refund
- Orders totaling $999 will have $27 deducted from refun
This policy will not be available to orders over $1,000. If you have a purchase over $1,000 we will contact you regarding return shipping, insurance and processing fees. This is due to UPS restrictions on high value return labels.
This policy is not available for international orders.
Exchange Policy If Items Are Not Returned Within 3 Days
We accept exchanges for merchandise within 14 days of delivery. Dandelion gives no cash or credit card refunds. All Items On Sale Are Final Sale And Can Not Be Returned Or Exchanged. Please follow these instructions for a hassle-free exchange:
1) Make sure all merchandise being returned for exchange has its gift receipt; we will not be able to accept any items for return without receipt.
2) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exchange conformation number within the 14 days after receiving shipment. Once you receive your number you can ship the item.
3) Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. No refunds or reimbursements will be made towards the cost of shipping returned or exchanged merchandise back to us, unless it is to exchange the damaged merchandise for identical products. For damaged merchandise, we will pay for return shipping costs and send replacement items at no additional shipping charge. Any damage or defect claims must be made within 7 days of delivery.
4) If sent the item back within 14 days, in good condition and has gift receipt then you can exchange your item.
Exchange at a store location
1) Make sure all merchandise brought in for exchange has its gift receipt; we will not be able to accept any items for exchange without this receipt.
2) Bring with you the packing slip you received in your package.
If items brought in within 14 days, in good condition and have gift receipt then you can exchange for an item or receive a store credit.