This cuff bracelet is handcrafted by Navajo silversmith Leon Martinez. It features a beautiful cluster of turquoise from the Turquoise Mountain mine in the Cerbat Mountains in Mohave County, AZ. These collectible stones are a deep blue-green with golden brown webbing. Hand stamped sterling silver designs accent the central cluster on each side, tapering into a heavy 4-wire cuff.
- Handcrafted in New Mexico
- By Navajo artist Leon Martinez
- Sterling silver
- Turquoise Mountain turquoise
- Approx. 7/8" opening in cuff
- Approx. 2 1/4" x 1 5/8" oval cuff
- Approx. 1 5/8" x 1 3/8" turquoise cluster design