This minimal tote has been hand cut from a soft yet sturdy 5 oz. oil hide leather. A flat front circle pocket makes your essentials easily accessible. Our oil hide leather has been treated with a mixture of oil and wax during the tanning process. It is a truly rugged and durable leather. This bag will age beautifully with time and wear. Throw your daily essentials in and you're ready for the day.
- Oil Hide leather in Bloom
- Solid brass hardware
- 8 oz. black leather straps
- Unlined interior
- Single interior slip pocket
- Black leather front circle pocket with button stud closure
- Magnetic snap closure
- 15" (W) x 13" (H) 4'' depth
- 8.5" circle pocket diameter
- 6'' x 5.5'' interior slip pocket
- 11" shoulder strap drop
- Small batch hand crafted in Atlanta, GA
- Neva Opet
"Please be aware that leather is a natural material. Slight discoloration, scratches, or change in texture may be visible. These small inconsistencies in your leather should not be considered a defect but rather add to the beauty and uniqueness of your bag. Keep in mind that before an item is made, each hide is inspected. We aim to provide the best looking piece of leather to create your bag."