This minimal mid-sized tote has been hand cut from a soft yet sturdy 5 oz. oil hide leather with adjustable shoulder straps. Oil hide leather has been treated with a mixture of oil and wax during the tanning process. It is truly a rugged and durable leather. This bag will age beautifully with time and wear. Throw your daily essentials in and you're ready for the day.
- Oil Hide leather in Cocoa
- Solid brass hardware
- 8 oz. black leather straps
- Unlined interior
- Single interior slip pocket
- 14.5'' (L) x 14'' (H) 4'' Depth
- Adjustable strap drop measures 10''- 14.5''
- 6'' x 5.5'' Interior Slip Pocket
- Small batch hand crafted in Atlanta, GA
- Neva Opet
"Please be aware that leather is a natural material. Slight discoloration, scratches, or change in texture may be visible. These small inconsistencies in your leather should not be considered a defect but rather add to the beauty and uniqueness of your bag. Keep in mind that before an item is made, each hide is inspected. We aim to provide the best looking piece of leather to create your bag."